Another Samsung Unpacked virtual event is quite near, now confirmed to take place on August 10th at 9 a.m. ET/6 a.m. PT, and with that comes some encouragement for early, early birds. Samsung is offering customers in the US the chance to make free, no-commitment reservations for its upcoming devices on its website, long before preorders — and even the devices are announced.
Galaxy fans reserved before August 10th will receive varying levels of store credit after the device is ordered, from $30 to $200 toward Samsung’s next devices later. Which devices are you signing up for? We can definitely say that amidst the rumours, leaks and Samsung’s own invite graphic, you can expect the upcoming Galaxy Z Fold 4 and Z Flip 4 phones to be part of the promo, along with the anticipated Galaxy Watch 5 Pro and Galaxy Watch 5 Pro. The next Galaxy Wireless Earbuds.
To receive the promotion, you will need to fill in your name and email address on Samsung’s site to make a reservation. Once you’ve done that, you’ll likely qualify for:
- $200 credit Towards a bundle of new Galaxy phones, smartwatches, and wireless earbuds
- $150 credit Toward a bundle of new Galaxy phones and smartwatches
- $130 credits Towards a new Galaxy phone and bundle of wireless earbuds
- $80 credit Toward a new Galaxy smartwatch and bundle of wireless earbuds
- $100 credit When you reserve a new Galaxy phone, head to Samsung’s site for eligible devices.
- $50 credit Visit Samsung’s site for eligible products when you reserve a Galaxy smartwatch
- $30 credit Head to Samsung’s site for qualifying products when you reserve Galaxy Wireless earbuds
This isn’t the first time Samsung has offered a similar reservation incentive, and it has become a standard procedure for its biggest Unpacked announcements. We’ll be covering everything Samsung announced on August 10th, so stay tuned for more details.